Working at height is anywhere which “if there were no precautions in place, a person could fall a distance liable to cause personal injury”. In this training, we’ll look at what legal responsibilities you and your employer have with regards to safety when working at height.
Upon the completion of
the course, the participant will be learnt:
- Understand and show your commitment to the Working at Heights Regulations
- Understanding the risks associated with working at height and how you can prevent accidents from happening
- Understanding the legal responsibilities that are placed on you and your employer
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Construction Site Supervisors
Stairways and Ladders
Upon a successful completion of the course, participant receives:
- International certificate in Working at Heights from IASP, USA.
- Local certificate in Working at Heights from Al Danah Institute, UAE.