With the NEBOSH International General Certificate (IGC) in Occupational Health and Safety, you will achieve recognition for your health and safety skills and knowledge anywhere in the world and manage work risks effectively.
People throughout the world take the NEBOSH International General Certificate because it gives them vital knowledge and skills to perform better in their role at work and know-how to fulfill their health and safety responsibilities in any country and in any kind of organization. Also it is considered to be a first step in a career in health and safety as it provides a valuable overview, and is a sound basis for further professional study.
The NEBOSH qualification will cover useful practical techniques and not only theoretical.
* NEBOSH Qualification is recognized: Holders of the NEBOSH International General Certificate (IGC) are entitled to Associate Membership (AIOSH) of the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH). The qualification also meets the academic requirements for Technical Membership (Tech IOSH) of IOSH – UK.
Upon the completion of the course, the participant will be able to:
• Understand the scope of occupational health and safety and the requirements for health and safety management systems.
• Understand roles, responsibilities and behavioral risks.
• Build awareness and provide health and safety advice.
• Reduce accidents and illness at work and cut related cost.
• State the legal requirements for risk assessment.
• List when risk assessments must be carried out.
• Understand the purpose of monitoring and auditing.
• Identify the common health, welfare and work environment requirements in the workplace.
• Identify typical workplace hazards and develop suitable control measures for the use of electricity, chemical and biological substances.
• Plan and prepare reports for Safety improvements.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Project Construction Managers
Oil and Gas Field Professionals
- 8- 10 Days
IG1: Open Book Exam
IG2: Risk Assessment Paper
IGC, NEBOSH UK
Upcoming Exam OBE Dates:
- Wednesday 3 February 2021
- Wednesday 7 April 2021
- Wednesday 9 June 2021